Fruit wagon with driver (thought to be James Mann) and horses, Arthurs Creek. The Evelyn Observer of 1917 reported that a local fruit wagon was on its way home from market with a passenger sitting on the empty cases behind. Coming down one of the hills these slipped, and the passenger was deposited on the roadway… In October 1873 James Mann selected land on the upper reaches of the Arthurs Creek in the Parish of Queenstown which he named ‘Lang Fauld Farm’. He was joined by John Mann in 1874 who selected adjoining land which he named ‘Carseburn’. Photo credit Bruce G. Draper